Hey All,

I have a question with regards to isolating CF instances.  We have a
customer with two different projects that until recently used, without
problem, the same DLL for certain processing.  The DLL version has now
increased and they are having issues with backwards compatibility so would
like to have the two projects use different versions of the same DLL on the
same machine with the only difference being the CF Instance.

Is this even possible?  I know you can specify java class paths per CF
instance but with dll's and windows how would one go about doing that per
instance?

Thanks

--
Gary Gilbert