Jerry...

You hit upon something I thought about after I posted my solution.
Yes, there definitely could be more than one period, since these
are user-uploaded images.

I'll modify my code to use:
#listdeleteat(file,listlast(file.'.'),'.')>

Now, I'm assuming that the code above will work if there's
only one period, too, right?  (I'll test it shortly after lunch!)

And while I'm at it, I should probably just strip out any
periods which might exist in the name beyond two.

I thought about asking the user to do it with an error message,
but the less I ask these users to do, the better!  ;o)

Rick

PS - I just can't get over how great it is to have some image functions!