cfstoredproc.statuscode

-----Original Message-----
From: CF Developer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 10:40 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFStoredProc

                The storedProc only returns a single interget value not
a database object or field.
It runs a Query, gets a value, increments the value, updates the table
and returns the new calculated value.

such as:  database table as a field called: thisVal and that field is
set to 1
It will increment it to 2, updates the table
and set to return 2

as:  return @nextVal

I thought the dbvarname is used to specify the FIELD that you would want
to be returned.