Hi,

before we set up the application.cfc to handle the login in of users we had an
index page that was told the user that they didn't have javascript enabled. at
the top p fhte form we had code in javascript that redirected them to the login
page. therefore if javascript was enabled it would direct them to the login,
and if it wasnt it displayed the error to them saying that they didnt have
javascript enabled

however, we have now setup the application.cfc to handle the login of the
client. it works in the same way as the coldfusion livedocs explains ... if a
user is not logged it it includes the login.cfm page.

so now we need the application.cfc to check whether a client has javascript
enabled but we cannot figure out how to do this. as of course the
application.cfc is on the server but it needs to go to the client to find out
if javascript is enabled and then come back to the server.

we would appreciate some help on how you guys to do your checks when you have
the application.cfc handling the logging in of users. We would like the
application.cfc onrequeststart method to check this all the time so that if the
user turns of javascript while using the software it will inform them straight
away that they cannot continue until they turn it back on

thanks very much for any help

Richard