From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 10:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Certified ColdFusion Developers

Just out of curiosity... since I notice that most of us who passed the
Certification have adjusted their Sigs to say "Certified ColdFusion
Developer", wouldn't it be easier to use an abbreviation?

I know that most of my customers wouldn't know what that meant if it came up
and bit them, also they ignore most things after the name (such as PhD)

Philip Arnold (CCD, maybe?)
ASP Multimedia Limited
T: +44 (0)20 8680 1133

"Websites for the real world"