From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 3:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Excel COM object

> http://www.cfcomet.com/cfcomet/ is a good place to start...
> depends on your definition of "decent", though.

A little more than "Here's how you create the COM object" would be nice...

I really wanted a list of commands available via the COM object, unless the
basic VB commands work, in which case I'll have to go and find a decent
Excel VBScript book

I know I can use Record Macro, but it'd be nice to have a hard-copy
reference to look at

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer