Is there a way to authenticate an NT user through this method?

We are trying to execute script that modifes multiple servers, but we are
running into the fact that the admin is not logged on to each box...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 3:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: execute a batch file

> Can I execute a batch file and send it parameters through cold
> fusion?

Yes. In CF 4.5.x, you can use the CFEXECUTE tag. Here's an example, which
will add a user to the local NT account database:

<cfexecute name="c:\winnt\system32\net.exe"
           arguments="user testme testme /add">
</cfexecute>

If you're using an older version of CF, you'll need to install a CFX tag to
run command-line programs. You can get one from Lewis Sellers' site
(http://www.intrafoundation.com/).

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496