Don't take it too lightly.  I took it three times and failed.  I always
thought of my self as a good (better than average) cf programmer.  Only
missed it by one question the last time.

I will not complain until after I pass it.  But, I knew that the result was
not going to be pretty when I guessed on five or six CFSCRIPT questions.  I
have never used cfscript before.

Note: The 61 test questions are pulled from about 100 to 150 questions
(guessing).

Study:
CFscript
Array (pay attention to the names of the array tags)
Anything related to Structures. (and looping over them)
Application tag
SQL insert and wildcard selects

http://www.cfcertification.com

Hope this helps