From: Steve Milburn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:48 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFLayout and Spry

Hi Dave

I actually tried using just content and full HTML code but could get neither
to work.  However, I was unaware of the cfhtmlhead tag.  That looks like it
may be pointing me in the right direction.  I tried it and I'm still having
problems. Here is the code on the spry page:

<cfsavecontent variable="t">
        <cfoutput>
                var #toScript(url.id, "_equipID")#;
        </cfoutput>

        var dsTraps = new Spry.Data.XMLDataSet(stuff for setting up the
dataset here....);
        dsTraps.loadData();
</cfsavecontent>

<cfhtmlhead text="#t#" />

<output dsTraps into a table here....>

On the "parent" page, when I select the tab that calls this page, the
content of variable "t" is output on the tab, along with an empty table
where the spry data should be.

Any suggestions from here?

Thanks
Steve