Hi All, thanks for any help on this topic.

I'm working on a project for a client where I need to build some simple
tracking from and adwords click to a landing page and need to incorporate
google tracking and affiliate links.

I'm working with 3 pages/urls.
1. Landingpage.cfm
2. go.cfm
3. Final Affiliate Link - http://www.affiliatelink.com?id=1&site=3&product=4

A user clicks from AdWords and lands on Landingpage.cfm. When they click on a
link on landingpage.cfm they go to go.cfm where I drop the google conversion
pixel and then redirect to the final affiliate link.

I'm passing the affiliate link as a url variable on landingpage.cfm and then
using CFLOCATION to send the user to the affiliate link.
http://www.site.us/folder1/go.cfm?link=http://aff.primaryads.com/t.asp?id=338&e=13610&depid=1976&subid=<cfoutput>#url.kw#</cfoutput>">

I can't get this method to work on all affiliates so I need another way.

2 QUESTIONS:
1. Is there a better way to redirect urls for this situation?
2. Is there a way to make the affiliate url in the url variable just a string
and not a link?

If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Steev