I don't know what this is worth since I did not implement it myself.  A
friend told me that he created an object that allowed him to mime the HTML
data from the CF Web Site to Excel by creating a macro through the GUI and
then using that MACRO with CFOBJECT to create a function that can take the
format and color features between Excel and CF program intact.

I will be trying to implement this soon, so if this is asked again and you
all are still stuck.  I will most my implementation.

Rob