I have a form field on a site with two select boxes for month and year. For
some strange reason, on odd occasions the select boxes fields do not get
posted. I cannot for the life of me recreate this error.
The only odd thing I can see is the browser is listed as Cold Fusion 4.0...?

jon

Error resolving parameter MONTH
ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter. This problem
is very likely due to the fact that either:

  1.. You have misspelled the parameter name, or
  2.. You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or
CFTABLE tag.
The error occurred while evaluating the expression:

 expdate = "#month##year#"
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFSET), occupying document position (2:1) to (2:33).

Date/Time: 11/15/00 09:15:37
>>Browser: ColdFusion 4.0<<
Remote Address: 216.136.29.251
Template: e:\www\cookbrothers.com\shoppingcart\order\completeorder.cfm