I there

I have setup a collection of documents in verity.  When I perform a search I am
successful in getting a document returned.  I do know what is written in each
document.  The problem I'm facing is that I only ever get results reurned from
the one document not from several documents which contain similar words etc.

Just wondering if anyone might know if there is anything I might have forgotten.

Also I am wanting to include a full-text search of the website - can I also
include this somehow and if so wondering if anyone has any pointers.  Data in
the website is coming from a MySQL database.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. website is as follows:

www.yorkfamlaw.com.au