Hello Everyone,

We recently placed a ColdFusion 8 server behind a load balancer basically so we
don’t have to worry about keeping lots of SSL certs around.  Things seem to
be working great but the 1 issue we do have is for some reason when a user goes
to a given *.cfm template if we are tracking what IP they are coming from it
always shows the IP of the load balancer. Does anyone know away around this?

I’m not the network admin managing the load balancer but our guru has been
trying to figure it out so I figured I’d reach out to the CF pro’s here for
some possible ideas.

Regards,
-Jim