Hi All,

I have a project I am working on and was hoping someone could point me in
the right direction.  A user will upload a photo, re-size on the fly (I can
handle this part).  Here's the kicker, the user will then need to be able to
drag the uploaded picture over another picture.  So they will need to be
able to click and drag the uploaded image and place it in a position over a
pre-defined image.  I will need to send the exact location (where the user
dragged it) of the uploaded picture to the database.  This is a complete
Cold Fusion environment, so any solutions would need to integrate with Cold
Fusion.  I hope I have explained myself well enough, if not let me know and
I'll go into more detail.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Edmonds

Sitecon