From: Rob Parkhill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 9:21 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: PDF creation in CF8 - not working...please help

Andy,

I guess that you could always design a high level CFR in report builder, and
then pass the info that is generated for the proposals as a series of
variables, but that seems messy.  There is always something like ActivePDF
which I was using (and still am on some sites still running 6) to create
PDFs.  I personally don't really like ActivePDF that much, just because, I
didn't think that it ran as easily as I would've liked.

You might have more success with the PDF creation if you take out the <div>
and use a table instead.  I know that it is a pain, but I am sure that when
I looked into my problem, there was something in the <div> causing the
error.

Rob