I read somewhere that in CF8 you can serialise CFCs.  That's about the
hottest topic in my list at the moment - i have to make architectural
decisions in the next few hours, one of which depends on whether or
not you can serialise CFCS and store them in the database as client
vars or not.

If so, how?

The answer to that questoin affects fundamental aspects to the
architecture of the project.   Yes, we go this way.  No, we go that
way.

--
Cheers
Mike Kear