From: Al Everett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 8:37 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: Recommend web design training

I've got a good handle on CF development. What I don't have a good handle
on, and which I'm tasked to do more and more, is basic web DESIGN.

I've a basic working knowledge of CSS, but certainly not a deep
understanding. The web applications I build are functional and work well,
but they're not very pretty. Section 508 is also something that I also need
to work with.

Budgets are being developed now, and I'm being asked to designate the
training I'm going to take for 2008.

Can anyone recommend some web design training? "Web design for developers"
as it were.