Ben Doom wrote:
> I don't think you can do a subselect in a QofQ (someone correct me if
> I'm wrong) so I think the easiest thing would be to pull both in and
> then walk the arrays.  Brute force and inelegant, but .... is this
> something you need to do once, or is this something that must be done often?
>
> --Ben Doom
Yeah, this is a case where it would be nice if QofQ had more
capability.  This would be simple with the ability to do an outer join
between the tables.  Luckily it only needs to be done once, or at least
only a few times until it is determined what is out of sync between the
old version (Access) and the new version (SQL) and it is reconciled.