Hi Dave (and Chris and Will and everybody who answered),
thank you !
You Dave gave me the correct direction.
I changed my environment (and use the attribute SCRIPTSRC) similar to the
following article:
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_18653&sliceId=2

I think it is a bit of a hustle, to do this on every site on a shared
hosting box where it is needed.
But ok.

It works now.

Uwe