OK, this is *sorta* working...

Let's look at real files for a second:

Here's a .cfm page. Ignore the low resolution header graphic. This is
also probably IE 7 only compatable at this point too (it's the only
browser the suits use...)
Watch the wrap :
http://www.nelsonmullins.com/TOMBSTONES/index.cfm?action=cmf.makeMAPDF&pdfID=EFAA15B9-B6FE-F54D-A4446D9E2853DBCE

OK, the "cards" stack left to right and then wrap to the next row. After
X number of cards, there would be a page break and a small header that
would show up on any subsequent pages on the PDF. According to the docs,
I can program the damn cfdocument tag to do this. Yea, right.

Let's take the *same* file as above, and simply add
"<cfdocument format="pdf">" and nothing else:

http://www.nelsonmullins.com/TOMBSTONES/index.cfm?action=cmf.makeMAPDFTEST&pdfID=EFAA15B9-B6FE-F54D-A4446D9E2853DBCE

Hmmm - background images for each card have covered the text? Interesting.

It's a start though.

This seems to be *way* more buggy and picky than the docs indicate, huh?

Anybody got ideas about background images here? The project manager for
this is *really* picky about the layouts. If I'm one freaking pixel off
somewhere, I get yelled at. I'm beginning to have my doubts about the
PDF stuff at this point.