From: Mark Kruger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 2:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Keeping Anon access off & turning on Scheduled Tasks

There is a username and password attribute for scheduled tasks. It
requires
that you allow the "plain text" option I believe.

Barring that you can set up a site that mirrors your web site but does
allow
anon access and have it respond only to 127.0.0.1. That would allow your
tasks to run but not expose the content to the outside world.

-mark