Good morning guys! Happy new year to you all.

So, 2008 is already causing me stress and woe :-D I'm hoping you guys can
give me a hand. This morning I've been working on a small dynamic CMS for a
friends site and took the new rich cftextarea out for the first time. It
worked nicely!

I then followed the steps on Rakshith's blog to get file uploads working on
it, however I now seem to have broken the entire thing, after completing all
the steps in the post I went to the page with my editor on it to find the
editor not loading, just an empty white container, and a JavaScript error in
the status bar of my browser.

http://www.rakshith.net/blog/?p=41

I've gone over and over the steps in that blog article and can't see what it
is that's causing me the issue, everything looks to be exactly as it should
be.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what's going wrong?

Thanks,

Rob