> I googled Jordan and found his cell and another number, plus the
> viviotech number of 509-956-6050
>
> >toby dagenhart said the following on 1/4/2008 2:35 PM:
> >> I've tried every number I have.
> >
> >What phone numbers do you have? I don't have any for Viviotech and
> >wanted to call to see what's up but, of course, their site is down so
> >can't go look up their phone numbers. :(
> >
> >--
> >Best regards,
> >
> >Chris Montgomery

509-956-6050 is an air conditioning consultant's number. Who was happy to help
with viviotech's number . Other information that he gave me was that the whole
county is out of power because of storms there.
Then i managed to speak to Mark Keymer who confirmed that they don't have power
at all and they are tring to run as many servers on the generators as they can.
Once they have more power from generators, first system up will be their forum.
So keep watching it as that will be the start, then are the VPS's (most of
their customers will be happy that way) and then the rest.

Hope this helps everyone.