From: Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 12:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Adobe ColdFusion IDE survey

Tom, I'm sorry, are you implying that CFStudio was more than HomeSite
"dressed up"?

CFS wasn't an IDE either, it was an HTML Editor (called HomeSite) with some
CFML widgits tacked on.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm _GLAD_ Adobe is taking customer requests seriously
(no, really!)... I guess I'm surprised that a IDE is at the top of the list
of "serious issues."  That being said, maybe clarification should have been
"IDE for *nix" or something.  Just seems weird that anyone would think about
reinventing the wheel when the wheel has already been made and rolling for
some time with and without Adobe official stamp on it (I'm speaking of
DW/CFEclipse).