You are most likely going to end up adding the host records for each. Not
only to DNS but in IIS as well. As for DNS, it should be pretty easy and
quick to add that many if you use the dnscmd command rather than the GUI.
Just type `dnscmd /recordadd /help` on the DNS server to figure out the
command options.

I'm also pretty sure you can add the host headers to IIS via command line as
well. Seems like I saw that somewhere before. I haven't used it though.. I
normally just type them in manually but then again I've never added 75 at
one time. You could also just open up
C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\metabase.xml and add the hostheaders manually
then restart everything. Of course, this isn't as easy as just opening it
up, editing it and saving it... you will have to free it up first by killing
all processes and services that might be using it before you will be allowed
to save it with the same name and location.

Just find the block in the file that represents the site in question then
add more host headers to the ServerBindings section
Example...

<IIsWebServer   Location ="/LM/W3SVC/123456789"
                AuthFlags="0"
                ServerAutoStart="True"
                ServerBindings=":80:mydomain1.com
                                    :80:mydomain2.com
                                    :80:mydomain3.com"
                ServerComment="TheSiteName"

If you don't back it up first, well... you deserve any misfortunes that may
occur ;-)

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com