From: Dan Vega [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:02 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: [NEWS] Dan Vega's New CFWindow Tag on Ajaxian.com

Good feedback guys. Andy I know that size is always an issue and right now I
a pulling in the entire css of ext (ext-all.css) which I will slim down when
i get a stable release ready. Also I am sure there is a way to pack the
already packed js. I used the ext build your own to try and include just the
libs needed but there may be room for improvement. I tend to agree if you
just needed it to popup some text might be overkill but I will have to wait
and see what others use it for.

Dan