Morning,

I'm currently working to add an address book importer
(PLAXO) to a site. The address book importer returns
the emails in the input box as follows: "FNAME LNAME"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "FNAME LNAME" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"FNAME LNAME" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

I'd like to come up with a way to take that input and
CFMAIL out to the user's inputted addresses. Problem
is, isValid(email) will reject everything above.

I think what needs to happen is I need to delete
everything between the brackets including the
brackets, and then take just what is between the
quotes, leaving [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Which I can then cfloop through a cftry and mail
out...

Would that work? Can anyone suggest a better way to
handle this situation. If that would work how would I
go about doing that?

Thanks,