Yup there sure is. I saw an excellent story from a guy about his experiences
within cold fusion. One thing he covered wuz performing querys on an LDAP
server. Ill find the link & reply again to this message with it. Its good
reading & on top of that its on a geocities site!!! Ive always been a firm
believer that you dont need to have your own dotcom to get some respect
within the industry. ^_^

http://profiles.msn.com.