Pondering it further, try escaping your SQL object names, i.e. use square
braces around the column and table names. So:

SELECT *
FROM [Users]
WHERE [UserLogin] = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar"
value="#Form.UserLogin#">
AND [Password] = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar"
value="#Form.Password#">

I suspect 'password' or 'users' may be the name of an access function that
requires parameters.

Dominic

--
Blog it up: http://fusion.dominicwatson.co.uk