From: Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 1:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: SSL Necessary? Important?

o_O

Mike, if your bank account gets hacked dude because YOU used the same
username/password for every site the only person to blame here is YOU.
I'm sorry, but this thinking is just way backwards.  Should the church
also be responsible if someone stole your ATM card and the PIN number
just happened to be the same as your password?!  YOU made the mistake,
not the church.

I'm *in agreement *that account identity information needs to be
encrypted in the database.