Hi all

I hope someone here can help with this. I thought this was going to be
something quite easy but it turns out not to be. We have a site that has been
developeded in Reddot which creates flat asp pages with all of the content from
the cms within the pages. We are using CF to search these files on their site,
and are having to use vspider to do this because of the asp files.

My predecessor set it all up and didn't leave ANY setup instructions, and
recently the client upgraded to cf 8 and the files he has don't do what they
are meant to be doing. Within all of the asp files there is an html comment
that appears to be telling vspider where to look and index the content from and
where to stop the indexing, so that common elements aren't picked up (header,
fotter etc)

Does anyone know how to make vspider look at this "search zone"?

Thanks

Tony