From: Alan Rother <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 4:00:32 PM
Subject: Re: is it possible to open cfml page from sql server stored procedure?

I think to help we may need to know what your goal is. That is to say,
do you want to have SQL Server read the contents of the cfm file
itself, or perhaps the results of the CFM file? Or do you simply need
to fire off some CF process once your SQL Server process has reached a
certain point.

If the last on is the case, then you should be able to have SQL Server
fire off a VB Script the can trigger the CF code. Strangely enough, I
had to be a VBscript do just that today. I don't know offhand how to
make the SQL call the VB, but I do know it can do that.

Here is the VB code I used

URL = "http://www.SomeWebsite.com";

    Set http = CreateObject("Microsoft.XmlHttp")
    http.open "GET", URL, FALSE
    http.send ""

    set WshShell = nothing
    set http = nothing

HTH

=]

--
Alan Rother
Adobe Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer