Have you tried connecting and downloading the file with an FTP client rather
than CF?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 January 2008 18:47
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Why would I get a cfhttp timeout on this cfftp operation?

Yes, to both questions.

I'm not sure if the settings were correct, but I tried setting the scheduled
task's timeout to "9999" seconds.

Then I tried adding <cfsetting timeoutRequest="9999"> to the template, but
neither seemed to have an effect.

But also, if the problem is not with CFHTTP, why would the scheduler log so
it was?

???