Actually FarCry has been recently update to v-4. I played around with it
for quite a bit and was very very impressed, and even made sure to vote
for it in the webby awards recently. And if it were not for the fact
that I could not get the stupid navigation to do exactly what I wanted I
would have already converted out entire district website over to FarCry.
That was the ONLY thing keeping me from implementing it.
There are some other CF cms's that you might want to look at.

Speck (http://www.speckcms.org/)

There is one by someone on this list named Matt Robertson but I cannot
recall the name. It was a pretty solid app as well but lacked recent
documentation.

I am sure that there are others that will be mentioned  but these are
the three that I have had personal experience with.

Bruce

--
Throttle Jockey -
Why golf courses should be motocross tracks