I didn't get any undelivered alerts. Has anyone else? It could be hotmail or
it could be me and I'd like to know which. I've just finished working on a
new list filtering system that's going in today and I'd like to know of any
related problems before I do.
As a side note, the filter removes all of the HTML junk from HTML based
messages, extra ads and othe rjunk from the bottom of a message. Might slow
the list down by a minute or two, but will result in tighter posts and
shorter digests. All part of the new archives as well. :)