>Really? I uploaded a 4 meg PDF and never saw a progress bar.

i havent really used it myself and i have just noticed myself that when i
upload a big document it does show a progress bar and % sign but the % stays at
0 and the progress bar stays at 0 then it goes straight to 100%. dont know if
this is just a demo that they have on their site and not coded it correctly -
you see both of these by adding the file then clicking the upload button

if you wanted to check it out im sure they do a free download, it is supposed
to show a progress bar and a % sign so it may be worth looking into further. it
is something we want to use but just haven't got round to properly reviewing it
yet

good luck