<snip>
| I believe they're already used by many hosting providers to automate DNS
| creation etc.

and

| Definantly. There are some functions & tags that are made & could be
| incorporated for exactly what you just described.
</snip>

Ahh .. exactly what I need .. A way to help automate setting up web hosting
accounts for CF sites and perform other adminitrative tasks for those in the
company who don't know how .. especially under Linux.  It would definately
help my work life ;)

So, I ask again .. is there some place where I could get a list off all of
these undocumented tags and their attributes?  Besides, regardless of
practical use, I still want to know all I can :)

Todd Ashworth