The site will be a free site, so all are welcome to test it :-)  i fyou want
I can let you know when it goes to air, so to speak...yell out if you want
me to notify you, and how to conact you : email preferably..more testers and
evaluators the better.  just drop an email to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As for hosters, I need to know more about your security features, firewall,
security for our CFML code and database content..so ONLY we can see it, and
know that it won't be ripped off - assuming it will be a successful
site...esp..as data is a avaluable commodity...anyway all you CF Hosting
companies that allow XXX content send me specs, plans for hosting a site if
you can guarantee that our CFML/DB files will be for our (the developers)
eyes only.

Minimum req we can think of at the moment :
SMPTP/POP email - 10 - unlimited...unlimited better, but 10 is OK.
Automation - allows auto jobs to take place.
CF4.5 - speaks for itself
Member Areas - pop-up password control for membership directories - may be
needed in the future.
SQL7 or some other such non-Access, high-performance DB.
Unlimited upload/doanload bandwidth.
100+ megs of storage...unlimited ios better, although we don't see that we
will need much more than 100-200mb, but to have reserves is best.
Potential need for real video...real video is not needed in the near future.
Access to the usual administration tools found on hosting sites.
Any other benefits/perks so to speak..list them.
Fast server (non dedicated at the moment), and high bandwidth
connections...as our customers won't want to wait around all day.
The usual minimum requirements as well.

Let me know what you can offer in this and send me an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - a $$ approx. would be good, and a list of all these
things mentioned above that you can, and can't do for the price..as well as
any extras that are standard, and any extras that aren't standard...monthly
prices are what we are looking for,and prefer no minimum contract..so we can
bail when we want if we aren't satisfide.

Hope to hear from you soon, so we can decide.

Martin.

http://profiles.msn.com.