From: Azadi Saryev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: top file extensions on the nt

i am subscribed to google alerts for "coldfusion 8" and just received
this link to
http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com.au/topics/article.asp?DocID=1288818

apart from a somewhat worrying subject of the article (it is actually an
excerpt from a book), it contains an interesting googling result - top
30 file extensions on the net. i am not gonna bother you with the
complete list, just top 5:

HTML 4,960,000,000
HTM 1,730,000,000
PHP 1,050,000,000