I gave up on the CF8 bundled AJAX libraries and moved on to JQuery.  I
decided to use ThickBox for my modal window needs, but I've noticed some
differences between thickbox and cfwindow.

1.  ThickBox is not modal in the same way that cfwindow is.  It fades
out the parent layer, but unlike cfwindow, I can exit the thickbox by
clicking in the faded area.  With cfwindow my interaction is limited to
just the modal window.  Is there a way to accomplish the same thing in
ThickBox?

2.  I can't figure out how to make the thickbox window draggable like
cfwindow.  Is this something that is possible with thickbox?

I know this isn't directly related to CF, but I am at a loss for places
to ask.  If anyone knows of a list or forums where these kinds of
questions would be more appropriate to ask please let me know :)

Thanks!
--

~Steve