From: Jeff Price [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: What type of CF hosting do I need?

While I can't help you with hosting because all my clients currently their
own servers, this doesn't sound like a project that would require that much
horsepower.

Here is a post from Ray Camden that talks about Conditional GETs, which may
help you increase speed and/or reduce bandwidth. He also links to a language
neutral discussion of conditional GETs.

http://www.coldfusionjedi.com/index.cfm/2007/10/15/Doing-HTTP-Conditional-Ge
ts-in-ColdFusion

I don't *think* CFFEED supports conditional GETs yet, so this may not work
if you are using that tag. CF9 wish list item perhaps?

-jeff