Hello all,
In our environment, we are using an open source java application to manage some
job scheduling (http://www.opensymphony.com/quartz) and are now experiencing
problems when upgrading to CF8.  The problem revolves around the required
dependencies for Quartz (namely the Apache Commons libs).  These libraries were
not present in CF7, but are in CF8, except that they are an older version than
what is required by Quartz.  We do not want to upgrade the versions used by
coldfusion for obvious reasons.

Can anyone recommend an approach to how we can make these libs available to
Quartz yet not change the CF install?  Is a way to put these classes / libs
into a different classloader and still expose them to CF?

Rich Kroll