>> I have a query that returns a list of dates, how would
>> I find the most recent. to post as “Last Updated”

This depends on several things. If you are not going to generate another
query then how is the existing query sorted?

If sorted by Last Updated date either ascending or descending then the last
updated will be either the first or last row in the query column_name[1] or
column_name[#recordcount#]. If sorted by some other method then either use a
query of query to obtain the Last Updated date, loop over the query to find
the Last Updated date, or go back to the DB with another query.

SELECT TOP 1 <columns>
FROM <table>
ORDER BY Last_Updated_date DESC

Best Regards,

Dennis Powers
UXB Internet - A website design and Hosting Company
690 Wolcott Road
P.O. Box 6029
Wolcott, CT  06716
Tel: (203)879-2844