We used to use IMS lite until we moved to CF7 Enterprise.  CF7 Standard is
slow when sending mail (only 1 thread), CF7 Enterprise is very fast (much
faster then our ims-lite was which was only 5 threads).  We do use a
dedicated linux box to actually send out the mail, but cfmail to push it
through to our mail box.

Russ