Hi, Michael...

Thanks for the update.  It's good to hear some news.
I just wish we could get some updates on progress and issues
remaining directly from Greg.  It wouldn't take long to issue
a mass emailing to clients once-a-day.  Would you encourage him
to do that, please?

I would ask, but I know he's been swamped with calls and email and
I don't want to add to that burden.  (However, he could lighten that
incoming communication load by being pro-active)

I feel for Greg and yes, I'll be sticking with him, too.  However, I'll have
to have some kind of fallback plan in place on a completely different server,
whether with Greg or somewhere else, because if my sites had been down for a
week,
I might not have much business to bring back to him when things got
straightened out.
And the same would be true if I were hosting elsewhere.

The biggest need people have in a crisis, besides resolution of the crisis
itself, is information.  And that's the biggest place I see from my vantage
point that Greg needs to address.

It seems that everything is returning to normal.  All functions are operating!
What a loooooong week it's been for Greg!

Thanks for helping!

Rick