From: Jeff Price [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 11:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: accepting/returning cookies with cfinvoke

This post might be of some help, or at least get you thinking in
different directions. I'm not sure if it's translates to cfinvoke or
not. It looks like you have to get down and dirty with the webservice
engine CF uses which is Apache's Axis.

http://tjordahl.blogspot.com/2006/06/how-to-get-web-service-response.htm

Good luck!