I've had an interesting request. I need to be able to auto-fill forms on a
third-party's server.

Yes we have permission and no, there is no XML alternative. We need to push
data to another server.

This is a B2B application. The client company currently gets data from their
customers. They have staff members go to their vendor sites and input much
the same information into the vendor's forms. What's wanted is that after
the customers fill in the form the data is then pushed over to the vendors
WITHOUT any human interaction. The key concept here is NO HUMAN INTERACTION
with the third-party site.

So the third party site will have to be contacted, go through a login screen
and fill-out data over multiple screens.

I don't see how this can be done, but what do I know? Can it be done?

Thx

Gil