It's getting strangely quiet...
Has everyone left ahp or are things working?

I remain the same with http operational and ftp, vcp, and mail down.
I just called ahp and Greg's mailbox is full, so at this point, I have
absolutely no idea what the status of this mess is.
It's hard to make a stay or go decision without any info, so it appears, at
this point, that the decision is getting made for me.
There are other Virtuozzo CF hosting companies out there, but I sure can't find
any info that any of them are having the trouble that we are having. I'd really
hate to switch hosts and run into the same darned problem somewhere else though.
Guess I'll flip a coin...