From: Jason Larson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 2:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Converting Access DB to SQL Database

I am a newbie to cf and I have worked in only cf and Access. I currently
have a database that is fairly large that is in access. How can I convert it
to SQL and what problems will I have with all my existing queries. My ISP
has given me a username and password plus an IP for the SQL server. Do I
have to call this information in my queries?

I have this site running with access on my PWS, What Kind of Software do I
need to test a SQL database on my local machine as well?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Larson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]